Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Art of Whitney L. Anderson


Stylus Salon & Ghost Gallery (with the Seattle Arts Coalition) present:

The Art of Whitney L. Anderson
A collection of big, bold, fierce collage portraits

Showing from 23 April - 11 June 2017

Stylus Salon
2321 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
Curated by Braden Duncan & Ghost Gallery

About Whitney:
I‘ve always wanted my life to touch the common people – the average Jane and Joe. I wanted fashion to be my catalyst to bring my art out into the world and visa versa. I’ve always described my art in these three words: its was BIG because I liked to paint big, it was BOLD in the colors that I used and it was FIERCE in concept. And there you have it, my street chic lifestyle brand was born…

More info:
www.whitneylanderson.com
www.instagram.com/whitneylanderson_art

No comments:

Post a Comment